Friday, May 13, 2011

Friend Friday: Outside Influences

A couple weeks ago we talked about our inspiration when it comes to blogging and so many people said that other fashion bloggers are a huge inspiration. But there are many other factors that influence us. Visit Modly Chic to see what everyone else thought to.

1. What magazines do you subscribe to?
None. I don't get fashion magazines or do it yourself magazines, or Mechanical Engineering Magazines. My husband may get Consumer Reports so maybe that counts as me getting it since we would both benefit.

2. Do you watch any fashion TV shows?
2 years ago I watched a lot of What Not to Wear when I was recuperating from my knee surgery. I can’t think of any other “fashion TV shows” but I watch a lot of TV and fashion is in every show.

3. Beyond blogs, what websites do you frequent for fashion inspiration?
None

4. Advertisements play a huge role in forming public opinion about a product or brand… what ads do you like and why?
I can't think of any off the top of my head.  I like so many things w/o realizing it. Just the other day I ate some Frosted Flakes because of an article that had Frosted Flakes pictured. Product placement in TV shows is always good at getting me to want something too.

5. Do you own any fashion books?
I think I bought 1 in college. I never read it though. I just got up to find the book and flipped through it. It looks pretty nice. It’s called “the Lucky shopping manual”
Ooo it has interesting things in it!

(blogger being down put a damper on me posting this when I wrote it this morning)

No comments:

Post a Comment