Wednesday, September 16, 2015

7.16



I went to yoga in the morning. I brought a 2nd yoga mat for Ella to use but she never did.

Ella was pretty good most of the time but she did sit on me for part of it.

Look at those pig tails.

 I had a dentist appointment so I put on a skirt. Well then I had to take pictures in that skirt!






Ella was eating and I took far too many pictures. But I couldn't get over the pig tails.







You probably thought the first collage was bad and then you saw more. These collages were automatically created form google and I even took more pictures not included.


Ella thought she was taking her shopping cart with her when we left.

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over the pigtails either. Especially paired with that pink "E" shirt. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her face when she was reading in the pictures with the E shirt too!

      Delete