Sunday, February 10, 2019

31 Weeks (February)

Here are many collages of all the weeks so far instead of skipping a few weeks and making fewer collages.

I've been organizing toys and have a few bins of baby toys now all ready to go just in the bedroom closet.  I pulled out some baby clothes but didn't look at even what they are. I pulled the clothes out weeks ago but haven't looked.

I haven't had groin pain really this week but then I haven't exercised this week at all.  I'm lightheaded so much then I don't do it. But there are periods of time that I'm not lightheaded and I still don't do it.

The next time I can get my rings off, I need to do it because in the mornings, I can't get them off. I've showered the last few times with my rings on because I can't get them off easily.

I am still coughing. I think today is day 17 of it but once I hit 14 or so days I keep losing track. This week I also got hit with a nasty cold for 3 days.  Coughing and sneezing while pregnant are no fun at all.

People seem shocked I'm not due until April 13 based on how big my belly is.
I have done better at taking pictures at various angles and this time I also made a collage last time so I compared them.

Size of baby: Bunch of Asparagus, 16.2 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 3.3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  25.7 lb gain overall. I gained 1.1 in the past week. (It was 27.1 lb gain in week 31 when pregnant with Ella and 27.4 lb with Miles.) Yay for finally not a 2-3 lb weight gain.



Maternity Clothes:  same as the last few weeks. (Last week's text: All maternity shirts. Workout pants and hoodies are not maternity.  More maternity clothes are getting too short.) Even more maternity tops are too short though. My hoodie doesn't zip at all and I still wear it.

Movement: There started to be even more movement this week and I see my belly move but it's not that much compared to past pregnancies. It's just a lot more than earlier in pregnancy. My belly will move for a second but I've tried to get Ella or Miles to feel but it stops within a few seconds and they miss it. 


Sleep: Transitioning Miles out of the crib has got me sleeping less. My cough has me sleeping less. I wake up with leg cramps sometimes and to pee others. Also if something wakes me then I am taking forever to fall back to sleep. 

What I miss: Exercising. Sitting with my legs crossed.


Symptoms: My fingers are a little swollen. My back hurts with poor posture. I'm lightheaded. I have some groin pain. 

Best moment this week: I can barely remember the week. (Just like I said with Miles.) I can't think of anything amazing. 


Looking forward to:  not being sick. I am so OVER this cough.

Exercise:  I did an 11 minute workout with Miles on Sunday when he begged me to workout. 

Same this time: My fingers are a little swollen. My back hurts with poor posture.

Different from last time: I'm lightheaded now and didn't mention that before.

31 Weeks with Ella
31 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment