Tuesday, February 5, 2019

2019 Exercise Goals Progress (January)


I posted 2019 workout goals. January was tough. I was sick twice for over a week each time. I was also lightheaded A LOT. Some workouts were only 10 minutes on the elliptical because I couldn't last longer because I was too lightheaded. I normally color code the progress but knowing that during pregnancy some would be lower, I don't quite want to use colors yet.

For 2019, here are my exercise goals and my progress:
  1. Run 36 miles
    • January = 1.01 (Garmin or 1.07 on mapmyrun)
  2. Run 36 times
    • January = 1 time
  3. Complete 2 Beachbody programs
    • January = 0 programs (and only half a beachbody workout)
  4. Exercise in some form 156 times (that's 3x/week)
    • January = 12 times

For inspiriting others, I plan to
  1. Run 6 free challenges
    • January = 0 (or 1 if you count month long things as free one which it is)
  2. Run 3 month long challenge groups
    • January = 1
I was a little disappointed as the month went on but I didn't do so bad I guess. I just wanted more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment