Thursday, February 14, 2019

5.10.18 Roadtrip Day 10

~6AM Ella had a bad dream and came to cuddle with me.
At 7:10 AM, Miles woke up so happy.



I went to the car to get laundry with Miles and then I forgot the detergent so had to go back down.
Laundry was on the 3rd floor. The only way to wash clothes in cold was to do delicate cycle.
8:45 AM Dave and Miles went to breakfast since in 10 minutes I have to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer.

The clothes weren’t dry the first time so I had to put more money in.







Pack up took forever.
11:45 Fuddruckers











12:43 left Fuddruckers

I guess this is how you use an iPad.
While driving we had a few phone calls with our real estate agent because we had an offer on the house and then we'd have a 2nd offer by 7 pm!

1:49 Travel Potty - rest stop.
Miles got muddy








2:11 left


Dave to tour UIUC. I took kids to super charger. They ate clementines. They ate 11! Miles is 20 months old so I tried to take his picture but he did not want to pose.






4:45 On way to Springfield, Illinois.  
Freddy’s

Miles sure loves his ketchup.













7:49 to hotel






9:40 Dave finally back. Miles is asleep and Ella and Dave go to the pool.
I took this screen shot to show how our house was getting lots of views.

No comments:

Post a Comment