Saturday, February 2, 2019

30 Weeks (February)


I had my appointment with my OB on Wednesday. I talked to her about being so lightheaded for a long time. She says that it's normal and all makes sense just I'm a little bit worse than some other people. I talked about how I keep eating thinking food will help and it doesn't and yet I keep doing it. And then I keep gaining tons of weight each week  now. It's so annoying.  I also brought up my groin pain and lying on my hips making it bad or various forms of exercise. She didn't have any solutions for that but said not to quit exercising. She was even telling me if I have to do 15 min early in the day and 15 min later in the day to do that. I mentioned how last time I used the elliptical I made it 6 minutes before I was lightheaded. Ugh.  I made my next 2 appointments. In 2 weeks it's with a nurse practitioner and then in 4 weeks it's with her again.   I mentioned after I ran 1 mile that my groin hurt for 2 days. How it hurts when I would toss and turn in the night. She had no recommendations. But I think it also has to do with my hips and on the outside it's tender to the touch. I didn't google the problem yet because I assumed I'd ask her and she'd suggest something. I should probably get to googling and see what the internet tells me. She asked how much I've noticed movement. I said barely at all compared to Miles and Ella but maybe I'm just too busy to notice. But the heart beat was good and I measured fine so she said it's probably just that I'm busier.    She did say if things really bother me for my groin she can send me for PT, but mentioned that's a big time commitment.   My BP was 116/69. I got a shot and also got the paperwork for registering for the hospital.

I finally called to schedule my 32 week ultrasound. I apparently need an extra appointment because my PAPP-A was a little low. One thing that can cause is low birth weight so they want to check it.  I had .38 and it the low end of normal is .4.

I've been sick the entire week. I don't even feel any better.
I woke up today with my fingers swollen that my rings wouldn't come off.

Size of baby: Large Cabbage, 15.7 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I gained 1.8 lbs this week for 24.6 lb gain overall. I am gaining like crazy. I am always lightheaded. 


Maternity Clothes:  All maternity shirts. Workout pants and hoodies are not maternity.  More maternity clothes are getting too short. 

What I miss: Running and exercising. 


Symptoms: I'm getting bad pelvic pain now. My back is sore. I'm so lightheaded. 

Best moment this week: Talking to Ella and Miles about the new baby and getting them excited.


Looking forward to:  my shower, picking a name, Ella talking more to the baby (in my belly)

Exercise:  I used the elliptical twice. I got lightheaded after 3 minutes the first time but toughed it out for 10 minutes. Then the next time I only got a little foggy so I did 15 minutes. 

Same this time: My wedding rings wouldn't come off this time and last time.  Pelvic/groin pain this time and with Miles. Maternity clothes are too short. I missed sitting with my legs crossed and slouching to eat all the times.

Different from last time: Ella liked to be in my weekly pictures last time but this time she's almost always asleep when I take them.  This pregnancy seems more similar to Miles but Ella was different. With her I had swollen ankles and didn't have the groin pain. I have gained so much weight recently but my weight gain at 30 weeks is actually less this time than with the past 2 pregnancies.

30 weeks with Ella
30 weeks with Miles

2 comments:

  1. How are you already 30 weeks?! This pregnancy has flown by for me! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It flew by for awhile and now it’s miserable and it’s dragging.

      Delete