Thursday, February 21, 2019

4.28.17

I was so tired. Ella was up past 2. Then Miles was awake in the middle of the night. Then he woke up at 6:20 for the day.  I tried lying on the floor while he sat and played. I was cold and then he fell over and hit his head on the desk chair so that didn't work.  Finally I got him to sleep for his first nap. I got pillows and propped them up and just had him sleep on me. I got a 45 min nap that way.
I took many pictures of Miles in the awesome lighting while Ella slept.Ella did not want to wake up.

We ended up leaving at 10:50.

We stopped at this small place for lunch that was good.

Then we drove to New Orleans. I managed to nap about 10 minutes in the car.

We arrived near 4 and missed the last hop on hop off bus of the day. Ella never napped. Everything got horrible. Finally Ella napped and then we went to dinner really late.

Ella enjoyed making her own pizza. We were talking about how she’s a California girl and misses broccoli. Then when she got her pizza she said they forgot the broccoli. It made me sad.

I tried to do laundry after I got back and both washers were in use.

It was a late night. I finally got back down and could do 1 load (not 2 that I had to do).

Ella didn't want to go to sleep. Miles got to sleep so late.

I did knee exercises after I put clothes in the dryer.

The dryer sucked and wasn't done when the time ran out.
























lunch














hotel







































In general on the road trip Ella wanted me to do everything and would flip out if Dave wanted to do something or tried to do something for her. She was always throwing stuff in the car. She would chew on her iPad case when mad. She would jam food down Miles's throat.  I'd spend 2 hours everyday getting the room ready to leave while I am dealing with Miles. Miles cried if I tried to pawn him off on Dave while he was heating his back/watching TV.  I'm always the one feeding Miles yet I'm the slowest eater so Dave finishes way before me. Also many times he doesn't order the kids food and says they will eat ours. Then he orders something spicy so they eat only mine. I leave many restaurants still hungry.  Friends would often ask me how the road trip was going and I'd say how I do not recommend doing one with kids our kids age. Yet Dave thought it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment