Friday, February 8, 2019

Kids Say ... (January 2019)

It's time for some more quotes. I've noticed I don't document Ella as much any more.

----------

Trying to get Miles upstairs and then he says “I want to do exercise first” and went to workout room

1/4/19
----------

"I hear a plane! It can come pick us up!"

Miles talks daily about wanting to go to the airport and go in an airplane.

1/18/19
----------

Me: You have to follow the rules, Miles.
Miles: No. I break the rules.

About attempting to sleep in the bunk beds

1/18
----------

Miles: I don’t want to sleep here tonight.
Me: Where do you want to sleep?
Miles: Top bunk. I am older now.

We did tell him before how he’s not old enough for top bunk.

1/18
----------

Me: Miles do you want pepperoni pizza or pizza with pepperoni, onions, and chicken?
Miles: I want the pepperoni and onion pizza

He’s a good eater.

1/25
----------

I’m upstairs and hear Ella

Ella: Miles, guess what?
Miles: Chicken Butt

Hahahahaha. I taught both kids about saying chicken butt around Christmas but we hadn't talked about it since.

1/26/19
----------

Ella singing Miles songs
Ella: Hi, I’m Daniel Tiger
Miles: You aren’t Daniel Tiger. You’re Ella.

1/27/19
----------

Miles: but but
Me: What?
Miles: Daddy’s show too noisy. It’ll wind me up
Me: I can’t hear anything

Stalling at it's finest for bedtime.

1/28

No comments:

Post a Comment