Sunday, February 10, 2019

Roadtrip 2017 Photobooks

I have blogged a lot of the days from our 2017 photo book but don't believe I posted about them all. I have completed the photo books for the trip. Here they are.

Turn your favorite photos into a photo book at Shutterfly.com.


You'll love award-winning Shutterfly photo books. Start your own today.

I had to break it into 2 books because I hit the picture limit even though I didn't quite hit the page limits when I started putting a ton of pictures on a page.  I wanted to finish with the photo books before the 2018 road trip but I only got about 95% complete before the 2nd road trip.  I even ordered these 2 already.  I feel like there was more I could do but it already took forever. I'd have liked more summaries of towns (or just summaries in general of them) and also better maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment