Friday, February 10, 2006

scrapbooking

i already scrapbooked 3 pages today. I need to write the stories for those days. I wanted to keep up the stories as I went. It's harder here becuse I dont like my mom's laser printer as much as mine so maybe I will just type up stories and then print them out and insert them after I move.  My plans for tonight include scrapbooking and reading. I should probably add something interesting in there. I really wish I'd hear back from Westinghouse.  This is so not fair. If I was still in school I wouldnt be worrying about money at all. I'd have plenty to do. Granted I'd be wishing I didn't have all that homework.
Today we went to Cafe Supreme for lunch. My pepperoni pleaser stromboli was nice. I ordered mine without sauce. Dave got one but with sauce and he was actually saying there was too much sauce.  Usually he likes extra. They even gave him a cup of sauce on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment