Tuesday, February 7, 2006

a find

o what a find. i forgot about my envelope of cash i had kept at school. i would put waitressing money in there to not carry it all in my wallet. most of the time i ended up selling most of it to timmy. but i had old 20s and an old5 and a $2 bill in there. Also i kept one of each kind of 20 just for kicks. So it ended up beign 108. Then I looked in my piggy banks that I thought had about $4 total in and i have 19. Now i can pay my gas/electric bill. See but I dont want to go to the bank or I will lose these old 20s forever. I want to ask my dad if he can give me the money for them and hold onto them for me.

This find is the same feeling as finding a dollar in your coat from last year that you just put on the first time for the winter. Now i'm older so a dollar doesn't mean the same thing but this sure is tehs ame feeling.

1 comment:

  1. russsss (LiveJournal)February 7, 2006 at 5:13 AM

    Don't spend the old 20's, 5's or that 2 dollar bill. You'll probably regret it. I know I would.

    ReplyDelete