Friday, February 24, 2006

ok here goes

I started at 4.
I really didnt' get punched in until 4:15 because of putting me in the system and stuff.
There was much to be done for this big Mardi Gras thing. After less than an hour my body was sore.

I was done at 12:36 only because I have to be there at 9am.  I haven't worked this late since last time I worked at chesterfields.

I asked John about serving and he said it only depended on how long I would be staying there. I told him about waiting to here from Westinghouse and then I won't be able to work during the week.

John (manager that I knew from before) said "don't let me leave without giving you a copy of our new menu" but i let him leave w/o doing it because i dont have time to look at one tonight anyway.

I really need to polish up my booze knowledge. Different people kept asking me how old I was. All that asked me were younger but one had a kid so i guess it's not that bad.

Barb got drunk.

I made $4.50 in tips from serving drinks. but one couple left w/o paying their 15.50 tab. Luckily John knew who they were so he's taking care of it then calling them tomorrow. But it means I missed out on getting a tip from them.

John kept trying to tell me it was like riding a bike. it being anything he asked me to do at any particular time.

I forget almost everyone's name except the other manager's name is Rusty. The one girl that started last February is too high and mighty and thinks she's all that.  I really should have quit telling people I used to work there before. I want to get out of doing stuff by pretending I don't know how.  Instead I train people how to do things and they started before tonight. How ironic. Some thigns have changed. Now for lunch and dinner they set 2 forks. A lot of their shelves have been cleaned out or new ones installed where old ones were broken. THere are probably only 20 coke glasses instead of 100. Now they mainly use water glasses.

I did get to eat today. I stole some cheese and crackers. I ate less than everyone else. I asked someone and she said they still yell when they see people eating.

1 comment:

  1. kbredxiii (LiveJournal)February 24, 2006 at 3:06 PM

    Planning to work two jobs? Then you'll have no time!

    ReplyDelete