Saturday, March 19, 2016

12 Weeks (February)

My fetal doppler showed up this week. It says you can start hearing at 12 weeks. I tried at 11 and a half but only found my own heart beat instead of the baby's. I know it's early so I decided to wait a few days.  I tried again Friday night and found my heart beat (around 60) and then I found a heart beat that was right around 153 so I think I found it.
I'm starting to show. In the mornings I show less. As the day goes on and I eat then my belly is bigger. I've had to be conscious of what clothes I wear to try to hide it. I'm probably failing.
I made a little collage to show how I progress as the day goes on. I try really hard to be consistent to take my weekly photos in the morning but you can see I'm much bigger as the day goes on.
My shirt is so loose that you can barely see anything. But it will get tighter and also I'll swap to a maternity top too.
Last time versus this time!

Size of baby: lime, 2.5-2.8 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 0.4 lbs this week so now I am only down 4.1 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: No and my normal pants mostly fit better than they have been. With most shirts it's noticeable that I'm pregnant.

Movement: Maybe. Not sure. But it's so early but I swear I felt it once.

Sleep: I'm having some trouble falling asleep and if something wakes me up sort of near morning then I cannot fall back to sleep. I've stopped peeing as much in the night. Now it's just 1-2 times.

What I miss: A daughter that doesn't cling to me 24/7.

Cravings: Nothing

Aversions: Nothing

Symptoms: I'm up peeing 1 or 2 times in the night.  I feel like the constant peeing is my only symptom anymore but it's hard to tell. I guess I can still smell better. I just feel being lightheaded and also wanting to throw up are both gone.

Best moment this week: Ella's wonderful drop off on Friday for preschool. She didn't cry. She didn't need a teacher to hold her. She just walked over to play with the class. 


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My next doctor appointment on March 2. 


Exercise: I didn't run at all. :(  I did a workout video. I taught a bootcamp class. I did a lot of push-ups. 


Same this time: I'm showing and trying to be careful not to show on pictures I post. (Last time I didn't know people but this time I'm also trying not to show to people in person.)

Different from last time: I'm definitely not weighing myself daily. I did that most of the time last time. I'm making sure I at least weigh myself on the week change (Sunday) but I might only weigh myself 1 other time in the week.   I think I showed more last time but it's hard to tell because I would take my pictures at whatever time of day and this time I try to be consistent with morning since I know I look more pregnant after I eat and I wanted consistency.

No comments:

Post a Comment