Monday, March 7, 2016

6 Weeks (January)

I still sometimes randomly think about it and can't believe I'm really pregnant. I think showing makes it more real but I have weeks until that. Well except I do feel like my belly is bigger already but maybe it's just from eating. I did some random googling about showing with a 2nd kid and saw a few collages of like 5 weeks pregnant with kid 2 looking the same as 13 weeks pregnant with kid 1.  Or another one was 5 weeks pregnant with kid 2 and looking the same as 16 weeks pregnant with kid 1. I know people say you show earlier so I am curious how that will turn out. I showed last time before the end of the first trimester. I said there was no way I'd have been able to hide it if I was working.

I moved my vitamins and forgot to take them (for a day). I need to get in a better habit.

I was talking to Dave about how I still don't believe I really am pregnant. I asked how long until we believe it. Basically I need to be showing a lot for it to set in.

How do people possibly keep it a secret that they are pregnant. I want to tell everyone all the time. It's so hard not to tell everyone. I almost told a few people but then I feel like if I do then something bad will happen so then I don't.

How many weeks: 6

Size of baby: 1/4 inch, Lentil

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 2.1 lb loss overall. I also lost .1 from Week 5 to Week 6.

Sleep: I feel like I'm having a much harder time falling asleep at night but not sure if that is related. I'm tired during the day. Ella is wearing me down.

What I miss: Working out without having to slow down a bit.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing yet.

Symptoms: I'm dizzy or lightheaded almost all the time. Well maybe not when I'm sitting but as soon as I go to move. Already mentioned but still going on: Thirstier, sense of smell.

Best moment this week: Not sure. Nothing crazy happened.


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. I just want to tell someone a few times a day. I have to consciously not. My doctor appointment on February 1.


Exercise: Running, videos, weights.


Same this time: I had the same looking forward to.

Different from last time: I exercised a lot more last time or maybe just feel like I did.  I didn't list being lightheaded as a symptom last time but mentioned it with what I miss.  From what I remember, I was a lot more lightheaded last time. I actually feel like maybe I'm not really pregnant because how can I not be lightheaded.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't have plans to run one. Kind of want to still do one

      Delete
  2. You can always walk/run one just to have fun.

    ReplyDelete