Thursday, March 17, 2016

11 Weeks (February)

I decided to order a fetal doppler this week but it won't arrive until next week. I just keep thinking something is wrong and I'd like some peace of mind of hearing the heart beat. The fact that my symptoms aren't as bad and I'm not lightheaded all the time somehow makes me think something is wrong even though I started showing more this week.
Wednesday night I tried to take a picture of my bump because I felt like it just started to show more. I realize it's more bowel distention than actual growth of baby/uterus but it's still noticeable. Poly sure photo bombed me many times when I tried to take a picture. I was moving back and forth and even came back 10 minutes later and she was still at it. I finally got one though.
The week started off with a slight fever and then mild cough. Then I was only coughing in the mornings or through the night and my throat started. Then Friday I started sneezing nonstop and ended up with quite a cold.
Last time vs this time (I couldn't find my original pic so I had to crop the last time from a collage so it's not the best quality.)

Size of baby: fig, 1.8-2.3 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I gained 1.1 lbs this past week and so my overall weight loss is down to 4.5 lbs. I was feeling a lot better this week and I was eating unhealthy foods so I expected a bump in weight.

Maternity Clothes: No and my normal clothes are mostly loose. But I have to be careful now because my bump or gut are noticeable so I want to hide it. Last time I started wearing maternity clothes at week 16 because that is when I bought them.

Sleep: I'm drinking too much water too close to bed and then lately have been waking up to pee 3 or 4 times. It's ridiculous. I'm also having issues falling back to sleep after dealing with Ella. She has had crap sleep all week. At least twice she was up for 2 hours or more in the night.  I am not getting nearly enough sleep.

What I miss: Working out as hard. I'm so weak now. It's hard to do some of the same stuff I could do before. When I run, I run slower. I miss working out as often but haven't been able to fit it in. This lack of sleep is what's stopping it. Also Ella slept on me for like 5 hours so I was stuck doing nothing.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: I might have to say that I don't have any aversions now.

Symptoms: I notice my sense of smell but this time around I'm only noticing bad smells. I miss smelling the wonderful fresh fruit at the store.  I am tired. My stomach is getting upset some nights but not so bad anymore.

Best moment this week: nothing really. We were sick. Ella's sleep was crap.  I guess I got to shop for some clothes for a half hour while Ella was at preschool. Sadly that is the best thing but it was also pretty nice. 


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My next doctor appointment on March 2. Actually I have 2 that day so I'm also stressing.


Exercise: I ran, did 2 workout videos, did push-ups daily, and went for 1 walk.


Same this time: I gained weight both times. My sleep is crap. My dreams are pretty vivid. 

Different from last time: I was still lightheaded last time and I'm mostly not now. I'm so glad I'm not now! I was sick this time and last time I wasn't. I'm happy that I'm exercising this time. I wish it was more though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment