Saturday, March 5, 2016

5 Weeks (January)

My mood is so much worse than normal but I think it's not pregnancy related and it's Dave being home on vacation related. With him home, I thought we'd get this house cleaned. But all the cleaning is from me. All the taking care of Ella is from me. So I want to kill everyone.  As the week went on the house got less of a mess and I wasn't in freak out mode anymore.

Poly cuddles with me so much more than normal. She sleeps on me. She cuddles on me on the couch. I remember this last time too.

At 4 weeks and 3 days, I was at the doctor for my cough and the doctor asked if I wanted a blood test. I got that done and it came out positive. I guess I can believe the faint line on my pregnancy tests now.

I took so many angles  of pictures so that later in pregnancy I can see how much I've changed.  I remember when I was pregnant with Ella, late in the game I did a comparison from behind so now I'll be glad I have these pictures.

How many weeks: 5

Size of baby: Sesame Seed, 2 mm

Total Weight Gain/Loss: lost 2.2 lbs in the past week and that means I lost 2 lbs overall

Sleep: I have no idea. I think I'm more tired than I used to be. I am having trouble falling asleep at night. I'm tired but then can't fall asleep.

What I miss: Nothing yet

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing yet.

Symptoms: I'm thirsty a lot more than I used to be. My dreams are insane. I notice I have a heightened sense of smell. I'm a little lightheaded, but not bad at all.

Best moment this week: Making my first doctor appointment (February 1)

Looking forward to: Actually telling people.

Exercise: I ran once. I did some push-ups. I did Cize once.

Same this time: I had the same best moment and same looking forward to.

Different from last time: I exercised a lot more last time. I also wasn't sick.  I didn't list being lightheaded as  a symptom last time but mentioned it with what I miss.  From what I remember, I was a lot more lightheaded last time. I actually feel like maybe I'm not really pregnant because how can I not be lightheaded.


No comments:

Post a Comment