Thursday, March 3, 2016

12.10

 This little bugger is always climbing up on the toilets.
 She also likes soap far too much.




 Uh Oh
 Oh Boy

 A frozen dinner with a ton of broccoli added. then I ate some and added even more broccoli.



We went to preschool. I was in charge of the outdoor project. It was easel painting and there were only 2 easels.  Ella wanted to paint the entire time. Also she would flip out when I wasn't giving her all my attention. I got booted from being in charge.




 Everything went smoother when I was no longer in charge.
Ella painted a candle holder as a Christmas gift.

 Ella, Laura, and Arabella are always the ones to try to sit on Teacher Mindy's lap during music time.
I made pizzelles for two different cookie exchanges.

I also made peanut butter fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment