Monday, March 21, 2016

13 Weeks (February)


Last time versus this time!

Size of baby: Tangerine, 2.5-3 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  4.8 lb loss overall but a 0.7 loss from Week 12.  I went up last week and back down.

Maternity Clothes: No. I even still needed belt.  But after I eat, my belly is bigger. It's just above my jeans.

Movement: I swear I felt movement twice this week.  One time it was when I was using the doppler and the heartbeat was in a very different position after.

Sleep: I'm still waking up in the night. If Ella or Poly wake me up too close to daylight I just can't seem to fall back to sleep. I probably pee twice a night unless Ella wakes up. I pee before going back to bed preemptively.

What I miss: I'm really sick of being sick all the time. At first it was from pregnancy but this last month I got hit with 2 colds.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Nothing really

Symptoms: I'm not even really sure. Peeing all the time. I almost forgot about the nose bleeds and I get them pretty often. I even got 2 within 24 hours. It is a common thing but I don't often see it on symptom lists.

Best moment this week: Teaching bootcamp was a lot of fun


Looking forward to: my doctor appointment on March 2. Last time I first went at 8 weeks so then 4 weeks later was 12 weeks but this time it was 9 and 13 and this extra week is killing me!

Exercise: I finally made it to my Monday run with the mom group. We ran the entire 4 miles and I was so happy all day to finally run. I did planks almost all week daily (until I got sick Saturday).  I taught 1 50 minute bootcamp. 

Same this time: I miss working out often. I missed working out last time. (I worked out less last time because I was still lightheaded but I still miss it both times.)


Different from last time: Last time I had my 2nd appointment so I got to see the baby on the ultrasound. Then I got to tell some people I was pregnant and officially post about it.  The suspense is killing me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment