Wednesday, December 5, 2018

21 Weeks (December)


I keep not even starting these posts for days after I should.  Third kid troubles.  This week was better than last week but still I felt pretty useless. I napped 3 days in a row. One day I napped for 52 minutes while Miles was awake making a huge mess.

My fingers seem to get swollen a lot easier and my rings are harder to get off.

I've started showing a lot more lately that people actually started commenting. At MVPNS, people finally asked how far along I was.

Size of baby: Carrot, 10.5 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 10.5 oz but last week at the ultrasound they said 11 oz already. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  1.5 lbs gained this week so 2.4 lb gain overall. The day before I was .9 less and the day after .2 more.  So the trend seems to be consistent at least. 


Maternity Clothes:  I wore maternity tops everyday I think. I wore regular athletic pants most days but Saturday I did wear maternity jeans.

Gender: Boy


Movement: Some days there is more movement than others. Mostly I don't notice it. 


Sleep: I've had issues sleeping. When Poly wakes me up, I just pee while I'm already up. I have such awful dreams. I sleep restlessly. 

What I miss: being able to function. I just want to lie down and have the kids watch TV all day long. 



Cravings: None

Aversions: Nope


Symptoms: I'm lightheaded a bit, I'm super tired. I have crazy dreams. I still have issues brushing my teeth. I feel like I barely have any yet also have a lot so maybe I'm missing something. 

Best moment this week:  Can't think of anything. 


Looking forward to:  


Exercise:  I think I worked out one day this week. I have notes beside me but too lazy/tired to turn on the lights and look at them. 

Same this time: I never have cravings or aversions.Apparently it's always uneventful. I didn't have a best moment last time either. I had the same exact write-up for Maternity clothes this time as last time. Athletic pants + maternity tanks for the win. 

Different from last time: With Ella we had ordered a crib so I felt like we were doing something.  With Miles I didn't do any prep and this time I haven't either. I did start looking into names last time. I couldn't find any we liked but at least we were trying. We haven't even tried.

21 Weeks with Ella
21 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment