Wednesday, December 26, 2018

2018 Week 50/52 Photo

There were some good pictures but they will have separate posts or already do (Christmas Concert and Ella's birthday celebration). So I went with this one.  Miles found a container of buttons I said was for Ella to craft with.  He said he can do it. I didn't think he could do it and told him. He said he could. He got glue and paper by himself. I said the glue wouldn't work. He said it would. And sure enough it did.
He showed me his finished master piece. A few buttons did come off when he showed me but he glued them back on.  Then he gave it to Daddy and made another one. He had so much fun. These are old buttons I had been saving that come with various clothes as the spare buttons. Most of the clothes I don't even own anymore. When I was purging a year ago I saved them for Ella.

Photo Taken December 16, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment