Saturday, December 15, 2018

Preschool Christmas Concert 12.14.18

Ella and Miles were both part of the Christmas concert at school. They both said they had fun. They both did better than I expected. Even today (the day after) if you ask Miles about it, he says how he had fun. He loved it.
I was in charge of photos and video so it was tough!  I couldn't record video at the same location as the camera since the camera clicks.  I got some great pics and I am wishing the video wasn't so far off to the side. My choices were limited.  I made an album with all pics and my edited videos. I also am hoping other parents share their videos and pictures. Many parents were recording near me and I hope they share.

I wanted to get a quick 1 minute clip of my favorite parts of the concert. I made the 36 minute video down to 13 minutes so clearly I wasn't getting it down to 1 minute. I cut out the intro stuff and cut out more and got it down to 5 minutes.

After the concert they had refreshments and I got a couple pictures.







Ella and I wore dresses that coordinated. They weren't the same as Ella kept pointing out because her sleeves were longer.  We failed at getting a picture to show the dresses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment