Tuesday, December 18, 2018

23 Weeks (December)

I keep getting a pain in my groin and it makes me limp. It lasts a few hours then goes away but has happened a couple times.

I seem to have lost my water bottle somewhere. I swear it's in the house but I can't find it. But then I'm drinking less water and have had some leg cramps.
I took time I didn't have to make a collage to compare all 3 pregnancies.  Finally the comparisons look a lot different. I wonder what the rest of the weeks will look like.

various angles

I took photos from behind various weeks and made my first collage. You can start telling a little more in the waist now.

Size of baby: Pomegranate, 11.4 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 1 lb.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I gained 2.4 lbs this week so now I am up 6.1 lbs overall. (Last time I was up  7.6 and time before 5.8 lbs at this point.)   If you think about it I lost 7.5 lbs so if you add it up I have put on 7.5 and 6.1 lbs (13.6 lb) in 13 weeks. 

Maternity Clothes:  Same as it's been. Maternity tops and workout pants. 

Gender: Boy


Movement: I'm consistently feeling movement throughout the day. 


Sleep: It's been like crap. There is just too much going on and then I don't sleep well. 

What I miss: lunch meat


Cravings: No

Aversions: No


Symptoms: Going to the bathroom a million times a day.

Best moment this week:   


Looking forward to:  Being less busy and hopefully resting and maybe even watching a TV show while lying down. 
 

Exercise:  I exercised 1 time. I keep having too much to do and don't make time for me. 

Same this time: I don't know. Exercising seemed to suck all 3 times but for various reasons. My sleep was crap for various reasons. 

Different from last time: I lost weight with Ella when I got a stomach bug. I was 2 lbs higher earlier in the week. This time I just gained a huge amount. I gained 1.7 lb the other time.

23 Weeks with Ella
23 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment