Friday, December 14, 2018

22 Weeks (December)


I'm behind again. 5 days late before I even started writing this.

Some people ask what we need but this baby but I can't think of anything. I bought an Ergo 360 for forward facing. Then a month later a friend asked if I needed one.  Sigh.  The only thing I think of is the monthly stickers.

I am the worst this time around. I don't even think about being pregnant until I am lightheaded or until my belly grazes something that I try to sneak between when I used to fit.

Ella's classmates loves to see me and run up to me and then talk about the baby in my belly and want to give me (my belly) hugs.

Poly tries to sleep on me when I'm on my back and I have to move her off because it's just too much pressure on my belly.

I wish I was working out more. People keep commenting about how often I work out but I feel like I barely work out. My goal is to work out 6 days a week but that isn't happening. 

My plantar fasciitis is a lot better but my feet still bother me a lot. I want my new orthotics to come in. I was told they come in in about a week but they aren't in yet.

Size of baby: Papaya, 10.9 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 12.25 oz.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I gained 1.3 lb this week so now my total weight gain is 3.7 lbs. Oddly enough on Friday I weighed 1.1 lb less than on Saturday.

Maternity Clothes:  I'm pretty much wearing workout pants and maternity tank tops. If I want to be fancy I wear a maternity tunic with my workout pants. I really want workout pants with pockets. I've been trying to find some but even a store I finally found that carried longs they are still 2 inches too short. 

Gender: Boy


Movement: Yup. I'm writing this 5 days late so it's hard to remember but I think it was the first time I felt movement throughout the day and not just when I was lying down and calm. 


Sleep: It's pretty crappy. The same as it's been. Also the vivid dreams seem exhausted. 

What I miss: Being able to go hours without peeing. 

Cravings: No. 

Aversions: Nope.


Symptoms:  I'm still getting lightheaded a bit. My tendons feel looser when doing things. I get sore differently. 

Best moment this week:  I'm not even sure. 


Looking forward to:  Traveling for Christmas and matching Ella. 


Exercise:  I started the week great and worked out 4 days in a row (Monday - Thursday).

Same this time: I never have cravings or aversions.Apparently it's always uneventful. I didn't have a best moment last time either.

Different from last time: I sure was better at comparison collages and pictures the past 2 times. Now I just suck. I don't even look at the pictures I take.

22 Weeks with Ella
22 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment