Thursday, December 27, 2018

24 Weeks (December)

Holding Miles and walking around is a lot harder than it has been. My belly is big and I have to hold him higher and my arm gets numb. I also get out of breath easier than I used to.  Miles is so much heavier than Ella was at this point in my last pregnancy.

My new orthotics are in but of course they came in the day I started traveling so now I wait 2 weeks to get them.

I wrote most of this a day early then come 5 days late I'm trying to finish it. Then I get all my days mixed up.

Size of baby: Grapefruit, 11.8 inches long from head to heel. My app on my phone says the baby weighs about 1.3 pounds.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  I'm not around my normal scale and I can't get my parents scales to work and I assume if/when I do, they would not be accurate or at least consistent with my scale at home so I'll just have no weight measurement this week.

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly everything but workout pants and some tunic sweaters.

Movement: The kicks are a lot stronger this week. 


Sleep: It sucked this week. Traveling made it worse and I had a few days of very little sleep because it took so long to get the kids to sleep. 

What I miss: Working out. (Traveling somehow makes it tougher to workout)


Cravings: No.

Aversions: No.



Symptoms: Having to pee constantly! Vivid dreams

Best moment this week: Being with family.


Looking forward to:  Figuring out a name. 


Exercise: No official workouts. Did a bunch of walking at the science center and down tot he point. 

Same this time: I never have cravings or aversions. I always have vivid dreams. 

Different from last time: Apparently I had the registry done by this time when pregnant with Ella and I had worked on it this week when pregnant with Miles. I haven't thought about any needs this time. My shower invites went out both times before!  Ella felt the baby kick twice last time and 0 times so far. 

24 Weeks with Ella
24 Weeks with Miles

No comments:

Post a Comment