Saturday, October 24, 2020

10/17/20 instastories

Liam slept in. Liam sat on Dave's lap while we had most of our family meeting. Then the kids hung out basically on top of me. It is so hot and then I was thinking how it's never this hot this late in the year. I was right.  We went to the park now that they are open. Liam plays peekaboo. Nap never happened. Miles built with blocks. Liam brushed his teeth with Miles's tooth brush. The shutter fell off the house and hit Dave's car on the way down. We spent some time trying on costumes trying to figure out what everyone will wear.  Liam and Miles have A TON to choose from. Liam was very messy with jello. Liam's hair was very messy and spiky. Then I made it into a mohawk. I ran.  Liam was up in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment