Friday, October 30, 2020

10/20/20 instastories


We had a rough night again. 3 hours awake again! I Fed him a snack. Miles tried to block Liam to go around the couch the other day. Liam's legs seem so long in the stroller.  Liam enjoys the swing.  I put my hair in a bun on time lapse.  I took energize to combat no sleep. Dave ordered a ton of snacks. I had a lot of issues using the mandoline to cut potatoes for fries. I got school lunches for the kids. They don't like them that much any of the days anymore. Liam napped so I got to do my workout. He woke up just as I finished so I didn't cooldown but still great timing.   (The workout videos seem to have uploaded in the wrong order.) Liam discovered an unlocked cabinet. Liam wanted to make perler beads.  Miles and Liam got soaked at the water table. Liam ran away when I was changing his clothes to go give Miles hugs. Miles helped prepare dinner. Then Liam tried to help. Miles loves his afghans my mom made. After everyone was asleep I used the elliptical to get another power day since I was so close. It feels so good to have it out of the way so early in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment