Tuesday, October 27, 2020

10/19/20 instastories


Liam slept in a bit. (He didn't sleep through the night. Don't get your hopes up. But he still slept later than normal.) I gave him poptart immediately. I did not nurse him. Weaning is going on.  I did a time lapse of putting my hair in a bun. Liam was at the island sink. I started my workout. It had many interruptions.  I had to stop after 4 rounds to go to PT.  I got Liam to play before I left but then Dave took Liam to wave by to me anyway. I ran 1 mile at PT.  I waited and wished I have run more.  I got home ate, and then got Liam to sleep. Ella was doing school. I went to continue with my workout. There were a million interruptions again. The workout took about 1.5 hours instead of 39 minutes.  I walked into Liam climbing on the arm of the chair to put something on the mantel.  I made 2 new necklaces.  Miles and Liam held hands leaving school.  Ella's typing is improving. We had to go check out the neighbors decorations again.  I rearranged the mini fridge and Liam helped. Liam tried to organize the drawer. He made a huge mess of it. He didn't go easily in his crib. He's becoming more difficult. 

No comments:

Post a Comment