Saturday, October 24, 2020

10/18/20 instastories

Rough night. Liam went into the crib awake. He never fell asleep but I did. (Then I went back in an hour or more later. He had a snack at 5 AM.  He was still awake for awhile.  Dave let me sleep in a bit and then Liam came up asking for milk. Liam moved a step stool and climbed up on the counter.  He also tried to cook. He climbed up on a chair. He liked his hooded towel. Liam climbed again. This time to the tub. He turned on the water. Liam worked really hard to push the hamper down the hall.  I keep the step stool up on the counter when not in use now. Liam is a helper.  The kids play on the mattress in the closet. It's our old mattress. We have to recycle it.  Miles teaches Liam to climb up on the back of the couch. Liam stood beside poly and Petted her. Liam sat on the couch.  Liam tried to vacuum. I drew a pumpkin face with my eyes closed! Liam got to sleep and I did sit-ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment