Thursday, October 15, 2020

Miles's 4rd birthday interview

 I forgot about this so it was late. I seem to repeat myself. His third birthday interview was late too. 

  1. How old are you? Holds up 5 (5?) nods (You're 4 Miles) Holds up 4 fingers 
  2. Who is your best friend? The TV ( how about a person) the only person I love super a lot is you (--I am his best friend :) )
  3. What is your favorite color?  Pink
  4. What is your favorite animal? Cheetah
  5. What is your favorite food? I don't know (what do you love to eat the most?) bacon 🥓 
  6. What food do you really dislike? Nothing (he really means a lot. He hates so much)
  7. What is your favorite TV show?  Tom squad (stomp squad? I have no idea what he's saying) 
  8. What is your favorite song? None of them
  9. What is your favorite book? I don't know. Batman, Superman, maybe 
  10. What is your favorite thing to wear? None of it except pajamas when I go to bed 
  11. What makes you happy? Hugs from you when I'm crying that's what makes me happy 
  12. What makes you sad? Nothing I just cry for sometimes. Nothing makes me sad. Things just make me cry. 
  13. What is your favorite toy/game? Mario Kart 
  14. What is your favorite holiday? I don't know. Some of them. 
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? A $1,000 race car
  16. Where is your favorite place to go? To the ice cream place 
  17. What is your favorite restaurant? I don't know 
  18. What is your favorite memory? We were traveling in an airplane 
  19. What is your favorite stuffed animal? Mr Panda 
  20. What is your favorite thing to sleep with? I don't know (well what do you sleep with?)  Mr panda (is that your favorite? Or what else do you sleep with) my Afghans 
  21. What is your favorite fruit? (he wouldn't answer)
  22. What is your favorite cereal?  (he wouldn't answer)
  23. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Bacon (I thought you like pancakes) BACON! 
  24. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? (he wouldn't answer)
  25. What is your favorite dessert? Nothing except bacon (what about ice cream) nah 
  26. What is your favorite drink? Apple juice 
  27. What is your favorite game? None of them 
  28. What is your favorite movie? (he wouldn't answer)
  29. What is your favorite thing to do outside? (he wouldn't answer)
  30. What are you really good at? Nothing. Only a few stuff (ok what few stuff?) I forgot. .. cleaning up my toys 
  31. Where do you want to go on vacation? The beach. That's what I tell you all the time. 
  32. What do you want to eat for your birthday dinner? (I didn't ask)
  33. What do you want to be when you grow up?  (I forgot to type a response but he always says a firefighter and a doctor)
  34. What is your birthday wish? (I didn't ask)
  35. Who is the president? Ella tells him from the other room - Donald trump. Miles: no he's stupid. Ella: yea. But he's still the president. 


No comments:

Post a Comment