Thursday, October 8, 2020

2020 Week 29/52 photo

Here are a bunch taken right around each other. But the reason I picked them for the photo of the week is because Ella biked with us. She didn't go outside for months so afraid of bugs. She was super afraid of bees. Any bug she saw she would think it was a bee and be scared. Here she biked while Miles looked for woodpeckers and then biked again later. Sometimes she did have to bike close to the center of the road.  She did not want to be anywhere near flowers that were on the edges of the road. They could have bees. A lot of times they did. 

Photo Taken July 15, 2020


Miles is back at it showing me the woodpecker we need to find. 

On the first trip with Miles, Ella rode in the stroller to keep her distance from bugs and also not have to worry about biking AND making sure bugs didn't attack her.


After we got home, I wanted to go for a run with just me (and Liam) but Ella wanted to go. Since she was so afraid of leaving the house but wasn't anymore I couldn't say no.

We didn't run long but I was so happy to see Ella willing to leave the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment