Thursday, December 31, 2020

10 Rounds (September - October 2020)



I completed 10 Rounds. I took some notes as I went. I was going to have notes on everyday but of course I didn't and now it was months ago. I made a playlist of the videos.


I had trouble fully taking the weekend off so on Sunday I did Week 2 day 1 and got a day ahead. 


I had trouble doing the rolls? slips? (2nd one we learned) 

Day 3 It took me 51 minutes to do a 38 minute workout. So many interruptions. My core felt this workout. Ella briefly joined me. Week 2 



Day 3 I had trouble getting round 8 combo. 


Day 4 I had a very long break in the middle. I had to take Miles to school. My back hurt a bit so I dropped my weights. I also tried to do 8 min of planks in 2 days to hit my monthly goals so I was fatigued.  


Day 5 - 39 minute workout took me 53 minutes. Liam was not cooperating. He made me hold him.  He screamed at my legs a bit so I didn't take the steps. Some combinations I get down and other ones I throw the wrong punch or slip the wrong way. 



Week 3

Day 1 - The workout went so quick. Finally we moved forward and back and to the side. But it also felt kind of boring without a lot of punches. It was less confusing with fewer punches than normal. There was also 90 second burnout round. Longer than normal. I had PT almost immediately after and then I ran at PT. I still felt like I could keep going. I did take energize though.


Day 2 - I did this on the weekend before Day 1. My butt was sore almost right away.  It went by pretty quick. 


Day 3 - I had to go outside every 2 rounds or so to push Liam on the swing and get Ella to stop pushing him and do her school work. I was distracted with the kids so stepped the wrong way sometimes. I think I did the 45 degree step wrong on round 2 but maybe more. While you are turned at 45 degrees and 90 you aren't watching the screen so then it makes it tough to actually realize you were wrong. 


Day 4 


Day 5 - I felt like my legs were so tired. This felt like the hardest workout yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment