Saturday, December 19, 2020

12/16/20 instastories

 Miles had a nightmare and slept on me. I had to get up for Liam and he went to sleep in my spot.  Liam was resting on the couch all cute and I went to record to talk to him and Miles stole the blanket.

Miles wore Santa PJs on top of his clothes for red day at school. He wore Dave's santa hat too.  Liam loves to work at my computer but then he scares me when he tries to walk around with it.  I did some errands and Liam fell asleep in the car.  He woke up still in the car. 

Part of the video repeats. Sorry.  Instagram posted twice and I forgot to fix it. 

Ella took pictures on my phone.  The kids painted ornaments. Liam even helped. 

Liam dumped out Ella's cup but then he helped clean it up.  He did better helping before I took video.  He sprayed himself with something and Ella wiped him down and then put the towel on his head. He just left it there. 
A picture of the ornaments before most got glitter added. 

I told Liam it was bed time so he started picking up his toys and putting them away.

I had a Board Meeting and all kids were in their beds. Then Liam comes out and crashes my meeting. He stayed there until the meeting was over and then I patted his leg in bed for 20 minutes getting him to fall asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment