Sunday, December 20, 2020

12/18/20 instastories

 

I've been so behind posting that I had to make up type and posted fewer things and didn't add much text. 


Miles had 3 eggs for breakfast. He helped cook them.  I was working on labeling the ornaments and Liam knocked them over. (He also lost my sharipe.)   Ella's tooth got wiggly. It wasn't even lose. She was trying to open a box of cards with her mouth and her tooth got loose. This was near 10 am. (I took a picture when it first got loose and didn't post it to instagram.)   I worked on filling hand sanitizer bottles and labeling them. Liam helped. He picked every color for each person's bottle. He also threw things on the floor a lot.  Ella lost her tooth!!! She did this while I was fixing the freezer so I had the drawer out. Liam took the opportunity to try to get out pancakes and ice cream.  Ella then explained how she lost it and she thought she was chewing something hard and then she realized it was her tooth and not a hard marshmallow. 

We went and looked at Christmas lights. We didn't actually see much. We got McD's but the first one we went to was closed. I also dropped off 3 small presents to 3 different families.  We got krispy kreme. The fresh donuts were great. The donut holes suck.

Dave got Ella started playing minecraft on the 17th. She's so happy and loves playing. She played before school. She played right when she got home. At lunch time she played with Dave. 

Dave's game was updating and it was sitting there and Liam took it upon himself to use the controller and do stuff to the screen. 
I tried to get Liam to go to bed. It was late. He was too into Dave's game. 

Liam helped unload the dishwasher. He did the entire bottom. He did chip a plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment