Saturday, December 26, 2020

Merry Christmas 2020


Instead of printing a 5x7 picture collage and using my own envelopes, I use 2 versions of the Costco cards. Costco decided to raise their prices a lot of 5x7 cards so that the pictures would be way more expansive than the cards and you get envelopes when you do cards.  I did 2 versions but just ordered a lot and mailed some people 2. I didn't repeat any pictures.  Last year I did 5 versions and this year just 2.  This year some people got a picture from 2010 that we mailed in our card back then too. I happened to find them in a photo envelope so I added them in. 


Here are some links to old ones

2010 - One of 3 versions people may have gotten this year.
(I know I sent pictures in 2006 and 2007 but don't have a post with them. I'm unsure about the other years.)

I found a few old pictures but unsure if they are the final versions. 

2006

2007



Photos every year seem to be the hold up in mailing cards. Getting photos with Dave.

No comments:

Post a Comment