Sunday, December 6, 2020

12/5/20 instastories

I barely took any photos. 

All the kids were up early. The day started with Liam and me watching TV. Then Ella and Miles woke up and joined us. 

I was changing my clothes to go for a run and Liam fell. I heard him cry and then Dave console him. I went down a few minutes later and we were talking. Miles points out the blood on Liam's face. Here he cut his face at his eye brow. Dave said Miles pointed that out to him but he didn't know what he meant. 

I took him to urgent care even though I didn't think it was that bad. Dave did. Miles did not like when they cleaned it. It wasn't deep enough for stitches.  They said it was too close to his eye to feel comfortable doing glue. She said I could get steri strips or let it heal on it's own. I figured since I was there and his skin is fragile I might as well get the steri strips. I thought what if he falls and it breaks back open again.

We ate. I got Liam to nap. Then I finally went for my run. It was shorter than I wanted but it took so long for me to go that I wasn't in the mood anymore.

New ornaments arrived for the kids to paint and give out as gifts. Miles painted a few while Ella was doing Legos with Dave. I was about to get Ella to paint but Liam woke up. I told Miles no painting when I wasn't around. I knew the nap was short so Liam would go back to sleep on me. He did. I napped too. 

My hair is so long but it's so annoying down so I wear it up all the time.

Miles wore a shirt Ella made years ago.

Liam fell again. His entire left side of his face was red for quite a while. I didn't get a good picture. 

Liam brought a chair in to climb up on so he could get a sun chip that Dave had.

Dave read to the kids before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment