Monday, December 28, 2020

12/27/20 instastories

Miles woke up before Liam and kept bugging me. He wanted to play with Liam was asleep. He was not happy. Liam woke up and then Miles was happy.   Miles used his new present to build a bridge. Liam helped.  We got more cards and the card display has expanded.  I took a picture of the 1 hand sanitizer I haven't delivered to show the tag I designed at the last second.  The little pictures and our name are a bit small. I did research and tried to find good fonts. It took way longer than it should have because of finding fonts.   Miles was eating popcorn out of a bowl. I heard Ella try to get some and Miles yell at her that she needed a bowl. Then this happened!  Miles said Ella did it but Miles and I both used our vacuums and cleaned it all up. The kids used the swing. I wish we had our own full swing set.  Liam was playing then lied on the floor. Eh says he wasn't tired.  He went right to sleep. Dave and I worked on his puzzle.   Liam really made a mess with my dinner. He insisted on sitting on my lap. He at least ate some but he had trouble getting it onto the fork so it'd all fall off the plate and then he'd use his hands to pick it up and then repeat.  Liam swishes and spits when he brushes his teeth. He really likes to brush his teeth. He tires to brush more and more.

I made a spreadsheet of my step bet income for the last 14 months. I got a refund from 1 game when I had the flu.  I skipped a line when I became a paid member and could do 3 games at a time. The kitchen table was a mess. I cleaned it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment