Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday 5/3/11 - Long Day

Dress: Kohl's - June 2010 - $25
Cardigan: NY&Co. - November 2010 - $20
Shoes: Famous Footwear - Spring 2010 - $20
Necklace: Sears - May 2011 - $12
Earrings: Target - April 2011 - $5

I am not wearing pantyhose here. I did not wear them the first hour of the work day. But after going to PT, I put them on. I left for PT at 8 and returned before 10.  I decided it wasn't worth spending the time getting them off for PT. I also didn't want to risk rushing to put them on and off and then cause a runner.

I realized when looking at the pictures that I'm not a fan of the light blue. I wish I wore a bright color. I even have brighter colors. There's always next time.
I went outside to take my daily pictures and there could have been people seeing me. So I hid behind the pillar and used my remote to take pictures of Dave and my neighbor leaving.   Then I took my pictures.  I got to work earlier than normal and it wasn't as bright. The pictures don't look as good at this time of day.
My lunch was leftover chicken and corn from Monday night.  It was good but was not enough so between meetings I ran and bought some combos. I ate a ton of them.

For dinner I went to Siba and ate so much lasagna that my stomach hurt.

I didn't take a single picture of Poly. Some of you may have thought I just didn't include them but I didn't take any. Poor Poly. She probably felt neglected.

I worked from 7-8 then 10-7 then another hour at home. It was a long day. I was exhausted.  I was waiting up because I may have had to approve something for work by midnight. But I only had to approve it if the people before me approved it. Luckily I got the word that it wouldn't happen so I could go to sleep. Usually I'm up late (like tonight) but last night I was really exhausted.

4 comments:

  1. That is a long day! I love your dress and think the light blue is a wonderful Spring color. The lasagna sounds delicious and now you've made me hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the light blue goes with it well but I brighter colors are always my favorite! I think the dress would also be cute with a short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tired Mom Tesa


    Linz, I don't have a short sleeve or 3/4 length blazer. I wanted to wear this cardigan but it was MIA (http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2011/01/january-5-wednesday.html or http://scrapandrun.blogspot.com/2011/01/december-20-practice-with-poly.html) so I went with the light blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness, that dress is amazing. And I actually LOVE this color combo. My bedroom walls are a light blue-grey and our bedding is black and cream. It's a beautiful, calming combo!

    Enter my Nanny Style Contest!

    ReplyDelete