Thursday, October 13, 2011

10.10 - Work, Weights, TV

Shirt: The Limited
Skirt: Express
Shoes: Nine West from Famous Footwear
Necklace: Lia Sophia

I had another entire outfit picked out but then decided to get another time out of this short sleeve sweater before it gets too cold.

I'm really sick of my remote not working. I can't easily get me in focus. The shrubs and grass behind me are what continues to be in focus.
I started out the day thinking I'd wake up early and get to work early. I went to sleep early so I figured why not. Then when my alarm went off I thought how I'd get to work in the dark and wouldn't get my daily pictures. That was the main thought of going back to sleep.  I decided to hit snooze. Poly was extra cute so I hit snooze even longer.  I had a little photo shoot with her before I got ready for work.

I got to work and was super busy. Every Monday I feel super busy when I didn't work over the weekend.  I feel like I just start out behind when that happens.

Dave and I walked at lunch

We went to Long Horns for dinner. I got a chicken and didn't like it. That's a main reason why I don't like to try new things.  I still got full with salad, appetizer, bread, and potato but if I would have liked it, I would have had leftovers.  I went to Target after work
I got home and lifted weights. I didn't lift as long as I would have for Body Pump but at least I did something. Plus my ankle is still bothering me.

Then it was TV time.  Unforgettable, part of Singoff (because Dave went to sleep), Private Practice, Gossip Girl, and then Biggest Loser.

2 comments:

  1. Is that sweater from this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the sweater I bought at the mall on September 24, 2011.

    ReplyDelete