Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Run (10.18.11)

I wanted to run 9 miles. By the time I got home from work I only had time for 5 so was going to do that. Then I ONLY ran 3.52 miles. It was a super hard run. I just felt like I wasn't moving. It was so hard to run today. I don't know why.  Maybe it is because of the long run 2 days ago.

My run was my standard loop with 1 additional cul-de-sac but then another loop around the block.

I felt like I was crawling along and that it was a hard run but look below for a slightly outdated table of runs around my house and the pace.  My pace isn't that bad by comparison.  But I ran at 8:18 pace for 1.55 miles on Friday. On 9/17 I had a pace of 8:45.  Since September 7 I have had all pretty good times.  Perhaps I'll update that table sometime for a better comparison.

I really miss the daylight hours of the summer.  Thursday I will take gym clothes with me and change at North Park so I save the time of driving home and back out and perhaps I can get a good run in before it gets dark.  I didn't feel sore at all on Monday so I'm surprised I'm still drained today.



No comments:

Post a Comment