Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

10:08:57 AM - Who runs a medical practice and doesn't have an answering machine or at least multiple phone lines? I'm so sick of a busy signal.
10:10:08 AM - @missylizzylucy awesome race time. This is my third tweet in so many minutes about awesome times. I need to run and get awesome times myself
10:21:14 AM - @briecs I want my old doctors back. I'm going to switch to a different one up here. criteria: close to work/home, answering machine
10:31:58 AM - @briecs I finally got through.lady answered & put me on hold. hold music has stopped multiple times & it rings again then music starts again
10:41:15 AM - after 20 min on hold they said I can go now instead of at noon. I asked about how I had to wait 90 minutes last time. Said no day is good
11:30:15 PM - I'm blogged up to the current time! I didn't even catch up over Christmas break. (2 posts tomorrow and 2 the next day are scheduled)

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment