Monday, October 24, 2011

10.24

Shirt: Express, Cardigan: Target, Pants: VS, Shoes: Famous Footwear, Necklace: Target, Earrings: Target
I thought about waking up and getting to work at 7am. That didn't happen. I did get there at 7:40.

I had to eat lunch so fast because of all my meetings. I ended up eating so fast I was out of breath. I talked to Jen about this later and she knows what I'm talking about.  Do any of you know about that?

I had far too many meetings today.  I don't know how I am ever supposed to get any work done.  Today I had 5.5 hours of meetings.  Tomorrow I have 8 hours of meetings with 2 that overlap so really 10 hours but only over an 8 hour time frame.  Wednesday I have 7 hours. Thursday I have 6 hours. Oh boy how can I get any work down.

I think I left 13 different voicemails today. That's awful but what is worse is having all those calls returned or just following up a 2nd time if they don't call me back.

I got an allergy shot.   I had to wait in the waiting room for 50 minutes before getting it. I could drive to Monroeville in that time. I hate this doctors office.

After work I drove to the dealer to buy a new gas cap. I put it on myself.  Yay now my gas cap seals.

I got home and cooked spaghetti. It was pretty good. I always doctor up the sauce. I never pay attention to how much of anything I put in and sometimes it just turns out so good and sometimes it doesn't.

Then we watched Person of Interest and Grey's Anatomy. Then I watched Private Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment