Thursday, October 27, 2011

10/26 - Food

Shirt and Skirt: The Limited
Cardigan: Target
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Belt: Target
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Earrings: Target (3 pairs for $4.99)
The hole
I got to work early. I woke up extra early but for some reason I took long.

I had an all day meeting. It overlapped some other meetings. Then at one point I had a 3rd meeting overlap.  It was rough going.

One of my meetings did provide me with a big pastry. I swear it was about as big as my head.  I couldn't finish it. Near the end of eating it I thought I would throw up. Man it was rough going.

I didn't eat my lunch until 3pm because of that.   Then I had more pastry!
I rushed home from work and ran and then went to Body Pump. 2.5 miles is better than 0!  I left work so early for me. I hate that I never have time for anything.  When changing to run I realized the side seam on my skirt had a 2 inch hole. This is only the 2nd time I wore this skirt.  I guess I have to sew now.

I thought I had 30 minutes to run but I only had 22. I couldn't subtract. I thought I'd have 5 minutes to jag around. I was wrong. I had to rush.  At least I still made it to Body Pump on-time but it was too close that I was stressing.

On my way home from Body Pump I realized that I gained 2.5% of my body weight recently and Dave lost 2.5% of his body weight.

I picked up pizza on the way home.  We watched The X Factor while eating and almost the rest of the evening. 2.5 hours is a very long time

2 comments:

  1. Does Dave exercise with you ever? I was just curious since you said he'd lost some weight.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my "standard" workouts. If I lift weights at home then yes. And 1 or 2 walks a week together.

    ReplyDelete