Friday, October 28, 2011

10.25

Shirt: Loft
Skirt: Black House White Market
Necklace: Black House White Market
Earrings: Target
Shoes: not sure but Mudd shoes

It is amazing how different a color can look in a picture than in real life. The shirt I wore here is the same color as the shirt on 10/19. Just look at them. They look crazy different.  I took both pictures when it was still dark outside. The lighting inside was different since I was in different rooms.

I woke up early and went to Body Pump.  I ate a protein bar after that.
I packed leftover spaghetti and had that for lunch, but then my 1:00 meeting provided lunch so I had a second lunch. It was subway. The only subs that were on the regular bread were some meat that I had no idea what it was. I took it anyway. I ate it. I still have no idea what meat it was.  Then I went to dinner with Dave and since I did that it was earlier than we normally eat dinner.  Not only did I eat my normal nachos and cheese but I ate more of them than normal and I ate an enchilada. I normally don't eat breakfast but I did with the protein bar and then I was hungrier all day long.

After work we watched some TV. I almost forgot to take my daily picture before changing my clothes. I am not liking this lack of daylight anymore.

I used the exercise bike in the evening but only for 20 minutes. I felt like a slacker for only going for 20 minutes but I did already have 1 workout in the morning so I shouldn't have felt like a slacker.  I did eat way more than normal so that's probably why I started to feel like a slacker.

No comments:

Post a Comment