Sunday, October 30, 2011

10.27

I got to work extra early again so I had to take outfit photos before daylight inside again.
Pants and Sweater: Express
Necklace: Limited
Shoes: Famous Footwear
Earrings: Target

Do my pants look too short and too big to you? They felt both of those things all day.

I wore my hair up and you can't tell anything about it in these photos. I'll have to try harder next time.
I went to work early. I went to run after work.  After the run I was close to KFC so Dave asked me to go pick up dinner from there.  He always wants KFC. I don't really care about it either way.  Well that KFC trip took over an hour. I was so mad waiting in line.  It should have been 16 minutes extra.  I was also in my running gear and my coat was far too hot. I was sweating more after the run than I was during the run.

We watched TV and ate dinner.

Around 10 Dave was already in bed and I was about to go to bed but realized I was in the mood to clean a little. I figured I better capitalize on that because I get in the mood to clean about twice a year.  I cleaned up the main floor. I spent over an hour doing a bunch of stuff.  I thought it all looked nicer.  I only didn't get to organizing the mail that was on the kitchen island.   Then I went to sleep after that.

1 comment: