Friday, October 7, 2011

10.3 - Pink

The purple shoes made another appearance.  You would think they were comfortable or something.
Skirt: F21 (M $9.50)
Shirt: F21 (M $13.80)
Shoes: Macy's (Size 9. huge. Normally I wear a 9.5 or 10)
Necklace: Lia Sophia
I felt awesome in this outfit. It is also like pajamas.  The skirt length was also good.  My legs barely look like I have pantyhose on but I do.  I have been wearing a lot of brights lately. I feel like nobody that I see at work wears them.

If you want to join in click on the button below to go to Melissa's blog and sign up to participate too. You don't have to do it everyday the entire month.  At first I said I'd do it for about a week. Then Melissa tried to talk me into longer. So I said I'd do it 95% of the time. I figured I'd have some day or something that I had to wear something else. 


My pink shoes finally arrived. My first zappos order! I ordered a size 10 because all the reviews said they run 1 size small. I didn't believe it was an entire size but I figured that I wear a 9.5 9 times out of 10 and I wear a 10 the other time so I ordered a 10.  They are a tiny bit big. The straps help though.  I figured if my feet swell during the day with all my walking then they'd still be good so I didn't send them back.  They have a new leather smell though. I should air them out outside.   I had another style I was looking at getting. I had 3 colors in mind. All the colors were out of my size so then I went with only these.  Maybe next time I'll get new purple shoes or teal shoes.
After work, I went to dinner with a few people that were in town for a training.  So it was the second night in a row I didn't have dinner with Dave.  He was invited both times though. 
I had more cake. Still good. Wishing I had even more left.  I only took 2 pictures of Poly. 
I skipped a workout and watched TV. It gets dark too early. 

3 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting to wear pink for Breast cancer, I have to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this combo! It's bright, but the colors go together really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Angeline. I also think the necklace helps the outfit. I'll have to wear it with a different necklace or no necklace next time for some variety.

    ReplyDelete