Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Day's Worth of Twitter

12:45:15 AM - I was debating running a 10k tomorrow but I don't want to run a race when the real feel is 35 degrees on October 2. October should be warmer
12:56:58 AM - I've wanted to go into bed for over an hour but Poly is too cute on my arm/desk that I don't want to disturb her. Sigh.
09:30:28 AM - There are no 3 hour gaps without rain today. I guess I'll have to run in a cold rain. Sigh.
11:08:08 AM - Breakfast was going to be cereal. But decided to eat cake instead http://t.co/h3KqQpnb
11:48:22 AM - I forget what I'm supposed to wear for a 35 degree run.
01:45:57 PM - 5/32 done with my run. Not good progress.
02:30:20 PM - Oh man. These steelers.
04:01:44 PM - Well that workout is ending only 23/32 complete. Ugh. Knee pain.
09:06:45 PM - Meal 1 today: cake, meal 2: steak meal from outback, meal 3: cake. I'm healthy

You can find me as @smilincolleen on Twitter.

4 comments:

  1. 09:06:45 PM - Meal 1 today: cake, meal 2: steak meal from outback, meal 3: cake. I'm healthy

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took pictures of my cake both times when I was looking at my pictures I thought it was weird. I should have brought cake to work. I don't want it to get old and it's good cake. At work we have cake often but it is always stupid cake that I don't like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh yeah my husband just made me 24 cupcakes and now we're in the process of eating them. I'm thinking we'll stick 'em in the freezer. They're super delicious!

    -Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom told me I could freeze some of the cake. I may.

    ReplyDelete