There are 4 parts to this award so this post will be long.
I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Award! I had no idea what this was but decided I'd look into it and then give it a try. And it meant at least one person reads my blog since she nominated me.
Every blogger who receives the award nominates 11 more bloggers who have less than 200 followers. I accepted. So...Let's get going! The Rules for Nominated Person: 1. Post 11 things about yourself. 2. Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you. 3. Nominate 11 more bloggers. 4. Ask 11 questions for your nominees. I guess this is a great way to find new blogs.
11 Things about Me
A couple years ago I did a post with facts about me. I will choose different things now.
- I am obsessed with numbers and data.
- I read extremely slow.
- Almost every pair of sunglasses squeezes my head and hurts.
- I enjoy making lists and crossing things off.
- I still own and wear clothes from middle school and high school. oh and t-shirts from elementary school.
- I graduated college in 7 semesters.
- I haven't worked for over a year.
- I hate to clean but still do it.
- I would rather clean than cook.
- I've had a weight graph since 2003.
- I've taking my picture daily since May 2005.
Answer 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Tell a "Most Awkward" situation story. Pretty much all interactions with people are awkward that I can't think of a good one. I'm at a buffet at our hotel and an employee makes some comment to me and my response is yea. Even though there are a million better things to say about what he said dealing with the food I took. Or at the grocery store a lady comments that the top juice shelf is meant for people my height. It wasn't even high. I just said "yea" even though I wanted to see it's not high. She gave me some awkward look like she expected more out of me. These are just random awkward occurrences so you see how I have them all the time. Some awkward things I dwell on after but other ones I don't even think about even if they are pretty awkward. I guess that's a positive thing to having so many interactions that are awkward. I've been told I'm like the socially awkward penguin. I've been sitting here thinking for over 5 minutes and can't think of a most awkward moment. I just think of a million instances that were all equally awkward. I've thought of some creepy situations but they weren't exactly awkward.
- Favorite movie? I don't know. I prefer TV shows. I can only think of a couple movies I've even seen more than once. I figure for a movie to be a favorite I'd have to watch it multiple times. I don't really do that. Movie's are so short. I like TV shows. One Tree Hill is a nice series. So is White Collar.
- Who is nearest and dearest to you? Why? My first thought was my husband because we spend so much time together and share so much. But really so many people that I'm friends with are very dear to me.
- What is your most meaningful memory? I have so many memories. Even so many meaningful ones. A lot of memories of cooking with my grandmother when I was little are very meaningful. My wedding day was very meaningful. Chilling on my grandparents porch talking to neighbors and people watching was good. My grandpap would also try to teach me about birds and animals that we'd see but I usually didn't pay as much attention to that.
- What is your most comfy outfit that still looks put together? A dress + necklace + flat shoes. I don't have a specific example but any knit dress that I own works.
- Where would you go back to if time travel was a real option? This seems like too creative an answer for me. It reminds me of sci-fi that I don't like. I have no idea.
- Favorite accessory? I have so many necklaces I like. I think my favorite lately is Breathe from Lia Sophia.
- What is your least favorite part about getting ready in the morning? Lately I don't actually get ready in the morning so it's hard to think about. Back when I had to get dressed for work, my least favorite part was the getting out of bed part. Once I was out of bed, it wasn't so bad. But it was just so easy to hit snooze and stay in bed too long.
- Pet peeve & why? I have quite a few pet peeves. The first one that came to mind is people lying about their height. I cannot handle when people say they are taller than they are. The reason this annoys me so much was because my best friend in elementary school used to say she was taller than she was.
- Do you have a bucket list? If yes, what are two of the randomest things on the list? If no, what are two random things you want to do before you die? I don't have a bucket list and can't even think of random things I want to do ever. I've been asked bucket list questions before and never have an answer.
- Greatest fear? I have a severe fear of a heights so I guess the higher up is worse but I can't think of something specific now.
Nominate 11 other bloggers:
(I don't tend to pay attention to number of followers so I had a little trouble here.)
Smart Girl Style
I feel like I should have been able to pick bloggers that I started following back before they had 200 followers. Now they have more so I couldn't include them. Also I bet nobody will fill this out anyway. I'll just leave it at 4.
Answer these 11 Questions
Just answer the same 11 I answered because I'm lazy. Those 11 questions are hard though. Probably why this sat in my drafts folder for so long. So skip some if you want. Make up your own if you want too.