Thursday, July 4, 2013

11 Weeks (June)

Size of baby: fig, 1.8-2.3 inches

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  5.5 lb loss. I can't believe drinking a half gallon of juice a day hasn't caused me to gain more weight.

Maternity Clothes: No and my normal clothes fit better than they have been. I wish they weren't. I keep eating to try to stop losing weight.

Sleep: I'm more tired and I'm waking up more in the night. I'm also sleeping longer. I'm more exhausted. My sleep efficiency isn't as good according to my BodyMedia fit.  We closed the blinds in the bedroom and that helped me try to sleep until 8 or so. I'm still tossing and turning and not sleeping soundly. I'm remembering my dreams more and they are really weird.

What I miss: Working out without getting lightheaded or working out in general. Sitting around without getting lightheaded.

Cravings: Nothing yet.

Aversions: Eating in general. I still force myself to but it sucks.

Symptoms: Nothing new.  The main one now is lightheadedness. The rest are milder than they were. The smell of baking brownies sure upset my stomach. I did not appreciate that at all.
Already mentioned but still going on: Thirstier, sense of smell, lightheaded, nauseous.

Best moment this week: nothing really


Looking forward to: Actually telling people. My next doctor appointment on June 19. Being able to exercise!


Exercise: I haven't worked out in a month. I hate feeling lightheaded all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment