Thursday, October 28, 2010

Friend Friday: 10 Facts

This week for Friend Friday ModlyChic is doing a few things differently.  Instead of posting 5 questions and answering them, we are writing 10 facts about ourselves that people might be surprised to know.   I find these 10 facts hard to list because I feel I disclose a lot on my blog.

10 random facts about me that you'd be surprised to know.

  1. I never delete a picture. I don't even delete a crappy blurry picture.
  2. My friend in high school said I was the funniest person she knows. [She must not know many people.]
  3. I put on shoes after I take a shower even if I got out of the shower at 10:00 PM.
  4. For three of the years that I ran track in high school, I was the slowest one to continue to run the 400m. [Someone had to be last. Usually the person who is last quits so I was probably holding the team together.]
  5. I was a Munchkin in the Wizard of Oz in a play when I was in 7th grade. 
  6. I didn't join cross country in 10th grade because I didn't want to wake up for an 8am practice for 2 weeks prior to the school year starting.
  7. I not only carry my Canon Digital Elph around with me at all times, but carry my spare battery and camera charger. I even carry them around the house with me. 
  8. I was proposed to on AIM. Yes he asked me online. The ring was very pretty and distracting.
  9. The only nightmares I had when I was growing up were about cats. I even had them up until recently. The cats weren't attacking me or anything, they were just there looking at me.
  10. I am not creative
    • My brother had to create my first screen name. My husband had to come up with my current blog name.
    • I cannot make up a story... like a story you would make up to tell a little kid. I cannot do that. I can't pretend dress-up or anything like that. 
Here are 10 facts about me just in case you are new to my blog.
  1. I went to RPI. 
    • My dad went there first. My brother went there after me.
  2. I met my husband at RPI.
    • He lived down the hall from me freshman year.
  3. I love data
    • I like to document details of as much as possible. I love splits when I run so that I can document it in excel.  I keep a weight graph. I keep graphs at work of the number of emails in my inbox, the number of unread emails in my inbox, and the number of flagged items. 
  4. I'm a Stampin' Up Demonstrator
  5. I am obsessed with pictures.
  6. I have long legs.
  7. I am the middle child.
  8. I have 1 cat and 0 kids.
  9. I love to get out of the house and hang out with people but I just tend to stay busy at home. 
  10. In the winter I sleep in yoga pants, a t-shirt, socks, and a hoodie (sometimes my husbands 3xl with the hood up) and then I use an afghan, sheet, and comforter. 
A few random facts
I learned that eating 6 Cheez Itz for breakfast will stop my stomach from growling but eating 5 will not.
I just sneezed so much from my allergies that I scared my cat and she left the room.

7 comments:

  1. the cheezeit's one is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a delicate balance with cheezits. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your husband asked you to marry him online?! I'm interested in that story! - Katy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I should make a new post about it.
    We were in the same room but still I was asked on the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's cool that you were proposed to online. My hubby and I spent a lot of time on AIM together when we first met in college.

    Kendra
    http://closetconfections.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We spent a lot of time on aim when we first met.

    ReplyDelete