Friday, July 1, 2016

Ella's 2 1/2 Birthday Interview

Us right after the questionnaire
Since we did a half birthday party, I decided to do a birthday questionnaire with Ella now. She didn't make it through all the questions so I'm just posting what she did.  Questions answered on July 1... a little bit after her half birthday.

  1. How old are you? 3 (Ella, you’re 2 - Dave interjected with this. All other interjections were from me) No I 3.
  2. Who is your best friend? Arya
  3. What is your favorite color?  Green
  4. What is your favorite animal? Lottie Animal (What kind is that?) Paint on the shirt (I'm so confused here.)
  5. What is your favorite food?  (What do you like to eat the most?) Poop *giggles*
  6. What is your favorite TV show?  *Points at TV* but I can’t understand her. (This TV show?) No (The Office, Curious George, Twitch TV - Bacon) Bacon
  7. What is your favorite song? At preschool (all the songs at preschool?) Teacher Mindy one
  8. What is your favorite book? Little book (What’s in the book?) Lots of stuff
  9. What is your favorite thing to wear? Ella Shirt (Is that your E for Ella shirt?) Ye… No (Do you like your rocket shirts?) ...
  10. Where is your favorite place to go? Pool
  11. What is your favorite cereal? Donuts (They are an actual cereal.)
  12. What is your favorite movie? Dinosaur (Dinosaur?) Watch dinosaur (Don’t you like Star Wars or Frozen?) Star Wars. Star Wars!
  13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Paint
  14. What is your favorite game? Go (What’s that?) Train. (Train?) yea. Train on the ground
  15. What would you buy if you had $1,000? I want a plane.
  16. What makes you happy? This video (You like Ryan’s toy review) yea (She loves Ryan's Toys Review)
  17. What makes you sad? Videos (Videos make you sad?) yea (Why do they make you sad?) Like this *giggles* "Sticks out tongue*
  18. What are you really good at? Paint (paint?) no “airplane” (air plane?) gonna buy an airplane at the store
  19. What do you want to be when you grow up? (What do you want to do for your job when you grow up?)

Some surprised me and some were right on. Too bad she wouldn't finish the interview. She had enough. I did skip around on my original list and didn't ask things in order. The park is her favorite thing that she's always asking to go. She also has so many friends. I'm surprised she didn't even pick some of the friends she saw most recently. Yesterday she gave Nathan kisses and he gave her kisses. Surprised she didn't mention him. Usually she mentions Arya and Susu as a unit since she's always seeing them together. She gets really excited to see Logan and Gavin too.

2 comments:

  1. She did pretty well answering! I didn't attempt a birthday interview with Parker until age 3. I love how she wants to buy a plane. And that she said star wars was her fave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She would answer some so matter of factly that I was hoping I could get through all of them. I'm glad she got through some. I'm surprised she didn't mention rockets though.

      Delete